Friday, May 31, 2024

24.05.29 Verde Brewing Company

 We found a brochure for the Verde Brewing Company and put the address into the truck. It lead us to an industrial looking section of town with all metal pole sheds and gravel. I really didn't think this could be right but there were little signs with arrows leading encouraging us to follow them....here is what we found. 

Hmm...really?




The door wouldn't latch shut. for me or anyone else visiting.        


The beer menu. Al tried sips of several before settling on the dark lager, which was pretty good! I tried a sip of the watermelon out of curiosity. It was quite bitter and dry. I settled for iced tea.


You could buy the tap beer in these growlers but we decided we didn't want to haul it around in the camper.


Or in cans which Al did buy a 4 pack for another day.





It was seriously a pole shed. The other side of the shelving and plastic was the beer tanks and bags of ingredients. The kitchen had no walls or ceiling. 


Cheeseburger Nachos


Jalapeรฑo dip and smoked corn salsa


Al liked this sign


Time to get back to Marley and Mona after a snack and a beer.

We leave for Williams and the Grand Canyon Railway RV Park tomorrow morning! We can't wait for Cashton and Sherry to get here next week! I'm sure I will have lots of photos and video to share. 
I better get packing! Lots to do to move Mona, my mobile motel ๐Ÿ˜


2 comments:

Vicki - SPWISC said...

The Cheeseburger Nachos looked delicious! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™‚

Kathy Brock said...

I would go just for those nachos!!!!