Thursday, July 4, 2024

24.06.14 Alone Again

We got up at 3:30 am and were out the door by 4:35 and heading to the airport. Our fun vacation with Cashton and Sherry is over…for now. We have plans!


We love you forever Cashton! 


On the way back to Mona, we wandered. We found a few interesting things along the way...








We were driving along and suddenly saw this! We had to check it out.


That is the San Francisco Peaks and the Snow Bowl Ski runs. What a view! The floor is pea gravel but it's obvious many, many people and events have happened here! There are shelves full of bibles and religious books as well as notes of praise and thanks tacked to the beams. It looked like many weddings took place here as well.






Breakfast at Pie Country





And this is Marley. I was making sandwiches when we got back...ham, cheese, and lettuce. I shooed him off the chair and set down our plates. I turned around and before I knew it, he had eaten my bread and lettuce!!! Mayo everywhere! I can laugh now, but he spent time in the back room in his bed with the door shut for a while. Apparently he thought I put the sandwich there for him!


1 comment:

Vicki - SPWISC said...

LOL, naughty little Marley ;)